Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reading list of March 2011

Here is my list of books we read during the month of  March 2011. My reference list  for future use.

This list contains the books we checked out in our library.  Reading level varies and some were  Read Alouds but most of them DD8 read by herself. She is the only one already reading. Wyzard or I read  to the children.

Where do rivers go? (Ask me why)
Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective

The Angel and the Donkey
The Toothpaste Millionaire
Ralph S. Mouse   [RALPH S MOUSE] [Paperback]

Arthur Lost in the Museum (Step into Reading)
I'm Going to Read (Level 4): Class Pets (I'm Going to Read Series)
 Who has dragon parades? (Ask me why)
Riddle-Icious
The Old Woman and Her Pig: An Old English Tale
I Want a Pony (Pony Pals #1) (the link shows just book #1 but I bought 2 volumes that contain 4 books each. DD8 read them all in a week).

The Big Golden Book of Christopher Columbus and other early adventures by Russell Bourne

And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, 75th Anniversary Edition (Classic Seuss)
The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins (Classic Seuss)

 Bartholomew and the Oobleck: (Caldecott Honor Book) (Classic Seuss)
 Daisy-Head Mayzie (Classic Seuss)
 Eloise by Kay Thompson
Eloise in Paris (Eloise Series)
Left: the sound of L by Wonder Books - Alice K. Flanagan
Dino-basketball (Carolrhoda Picture Books)
Book! Book! Book!
Beverly Billingsly Borrows a Book
Cat Secrets
Stella Louella's Runaway Book







Books that we began reading in March and will be continuing reading in April...
 
History Stories for Children (Misc Homeschool)
The Book of Virtues for Young People: A Treasury of Great Moral Stories




There are many different themes covered here. Some books were used to cover Science, History, Biographies, Geography and more. And that was everything we read, besides Bible stories and many books we already owned.

Would you like to share your favorite books? Or the books you use to homeschool your children?

  I am already compiling the Reading List for April and there are some really fun books in it, so be sure to check back next month.

Blessings,

Tereza

No comments: