Monday, January 5, 2009

Vintage Guest Sign up Chipboard Book for Baby Shower.

I had a request to create a Vintage Guest Sign up Book for a customer's first Baby Shower. She is expecting a Baby Girl and loves everything vintage. I talked to her briefly on the phone and quickly perceived that every little detail was very important to her.

Below you will see the photos of the Guest Book. There are lots of stamping, layering, as well as satin ruffles that I created with ribbon. On the insides of the front and back covers I created pockets that can be used to tuck in cards or other keepsakes from the Shower. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I hope she likes it too. :)







This is my second guest book and I think I will be making others in the future. It was really fun to make. :)

I also created a Baby Book that coordinates with the Sign up Book. I will post photos of it another day.







Enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment. :) Have a beautiful week!!

Tereza


6 comments:

Vanessa Biali said...

Oi, Tereza!
Que fofuras! Divinos! Você tem extremo bom gosto.
Beijos,
Vanessa

Kris Berc said...

Beautiful work!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is so pretty! Great project!

Tammy said...

Oh my!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! What a treasure!!!

Calv said...

This is amazing Tereza, one of the nicest things i've seen for a while.

Graciete said...

Esses livrinhos para bebe estão lindos. Vc é muito caprichosa. Bjs