Friday, April 1, 2011

Forever in Heaven

**** Edited to include Jennifer's website link *****

I received a very special request a few weeks back.

A Mom of 3 lost her fourth baby to a miscarriage and she asked me to create her a mini album to remember him. Oh, what a privilege! In a day and age where life is discarded so easily, a keepsake album to remember a precious little life is a very special request. You can see the photos of little Phillips here.

I am prayerfully and lovingly creating this album. Here is a sneak peek of a few pages. I promise to share more as soon as it is done.




Have a blessed day,
Tereza

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Your loving, prayerful, and respectful approach to this special projects guarantees it will bless this family. Lovely work.

fairyrocks said...

You have done a wonderful thing here. So sad for the mom. I am sure this will help to honor that sweet little one.

Don and Shelly said...

Tereza, it's beautiful and very sweet of you to do...!

Yesterday's Echo Scrapbooks said...

Having lost more than one of my own in miscarriage, I think this is a wonderful and perfect thing to remember them! Beautiful book!

Elizabeth said...

Treza,
I awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. Be sure to go to my Blog to grab your award and the rules for it:) Congratulations!
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

plainoldunromantic said...

I couldn't be happier with the work you have done, Tereza! It's as though you took what was in my heart and turned it into a beautiful creation. God bless, and I can't wait to see the rest!