Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Altered Chipboard Puzzle Album

I had been wanting to make a Puzzle album for a while. I wanted to use chipboard but didn't know how to begin. I thought of using actual puzzle pieces I had around the house as a template but they were too small.

When I saw Irene Tan's album I knew I had to make time to put my idea to reality. :) So I used the puzzle pieces I had around the house, scanned them in my computer, enlarged and re-sized them and printed out new templates. With those in hand, I cut out chipboard into the shapes. Painted my album, stamped, embellished it with rhinestones, satin ribbons and beautiful designer papers. All flowers were handmade by me.

The album is called Pieces of Us. It measures about 8"x9" and there are 10 pages. There are many different size of mats, some are as big as 4.5x6". I think it would be a gorgeous Wedding album, or to hold Honeymoon photos, even an album to tell a love story. Family portraits would be gorgeous in it, as well as children's photos since they are little pieces of their parents. :)

Please look at the slide show at the beginning of my blog. Would love to hear your comments.

Please contact me if you would like a Custom made one in your choice of colors or theme. Have a blessed week!

Tereza

No comments: