Sunday, April 1, 2012

ANDREW 's Album




hi everyone,

I will be posting our Learning Log for the month of March this week. I am exhausted and you will see why!! The month of March was full!!! We did so many things, read so many books, went to so many places and I got to finish Andrew's scrapbook. Here are the photos:










Not all pages are pictured above, but you can get an overall feel for the album. There are 7 boards total and the album is massive and heavy. Certainly not a keepsake for you to carry around, but to be keep on a beautiful mantle or dresser for everyone to admire. It stands about 8" tall and over 14" long.

This album was made for a return customer. I previously custom made a MOM album and a DAD album for her to present to her parents on her Wedding Day. I guess the first albums were a success. I hope that the friend who is getting the Andrew album really enjoys it.

Would love to hear what you think of it. Now to bed to rest!!

PS: Supplies used on the album: Webster's Pages papers, chipboard buttons, ribbons and more; Prima flowers, papers and stamps, and a whole lot more.

Have a blessed week,

Tereza

No comments: