|Salad: green leaves, tomatoes, avocados, apples and bell pepper.|
It dawned on me that this is the way I have been changing my eating habits.
For over a year now, slowly and consistently I am changing them.
It's a really good article. Now, it's bookmarked so I can read it again and again.
Here are some of the changes I have accomplished in over a year now:
* I no longer drink coffee loaded with sugar in the morning,
I drink a green smoothie loaded with kale, spinach
any other green leaves I have on hand.
* I don't drink sweet tea with meals when we go out, I drink Water.
* I am eating more fruits and vegetables everyday.
* I take a multivitamin, fish oil and VITEX every day.
* I am baking my own bread most of the time.
* No more cokes or sodas on the weekends.
Sometimes I will take a sip of someone else's drink and decide that I just don't like the taste. :)
* I am consciously being more active without joining a gym.
* When I crave something sweet, creamy or fatty I go for dark chocolate.
It actually helps me lose weight.
The consequences: I lost weight, have more energy and feel a whole lot better!!!
What do you think? What do you want to change in your life?