Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sneak Peek of ANDREW scrapbook album

ARe you tired of my homeschooling posts? Or maybe have no interest in my homemade cooking? Did you subscribe to see my scrapbook creations and you haven't in a while? Look up! Here is a sneak peek of my latest custom order.

The Andrew Scrapbook album... a return customer asked me to create this beautiful keepsake for the first baby of a family she knows... Here are some of the first pages...





I hope you enjoyed!

I will post more photos when I am finished with the album. If you have seen my BIKAS video tutorials on YoUTube you know there are many stages to this whole process. I am at the final stage. Embellishing and putting the finishing touches to the album: adding the bows, the buttons and other small details that make this a precious keepsake. So be sure to come back to see it all complete!

Blessings,
Tereza

No comments: