Monday, August 15, 2011

More Beatriz Jennings


Hi everybody,


I hope you are enjoying this last part of Summer.

Today I have some cards to share. As I shared HERE I bought some Digital collages created by Beatriz Jennings. She is a designer and has been published many times on various magazines. Recently she began creating her own digital sheets that you can use on cards and even scrapbook layouts. You can find a link to her Etsy shop on her blog.






  

Here is a close up of that darling label she made. I created the card with a birthday or encouragement in mind, but once I was done I realized that it could be a Christmas card too!!

 

This is a baby card that I made using her scrabble letter digital sheet. They are adorable. I am completely addicted to them!!

As a background Daisy D's baby scrapbook papers. They are old but I loooove them. I save every little piece of scrap to use them in my cards or even in mini albums.


This rose bud is made of cotton t-shirts. In my house, I use our old, torn clothes as rags. Sometimes they are kitchen rags, wash rags and sometimes I tear up some strips and transform them into roses.

Even the leaves are cut from the fabric and then I dye them with distressed ink pads. So easy!

Let me know if you would like to see a demonstration. I might make a video of them.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today. I have more coming soon. What have you been up to??

Blessings,
Tereza

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! I loooooooooooooooove what you did with the digi images!!! these are soo beautiful Thanks for sharing !!! :)