Monday, August 8, 2011

Julia's Memory Box

AS promised here is the video where I share the latest custom work I have made. This is a memory box I made for a Mom of 4 living blessings who lost a 20 week old baby girl. Although already a Mom of many, the loss of this baby created a gap in her heart. Her hope is that she will one day meet her baby again, in heaven.

This was such a sweet project and there are so many details.

I used Melissa Frances pearls, Prima roses, buttons and stamps from PapertreyInk and sparkles from WEbster's pages.

I used old Daisy D's vintage papers, Graphic 45 and digital sheets from Beatriz Jennings.

The box measures about 7"x7 and it is 4" deep.





As a gift for this Mom, I made her a journaling notebook that I added chipboard tiles that spell the word PRAY. I thought she could use it to jot down Bible verses, or her thoughts or even hearfelt prayers. My experience is that when you write down your prayers you can at a later date see how God answered them in a marvelous way.



Here is another close up and some details from the other sides.



I would love to hear your comments. :) and if you are a Mom who has lost a baby to a miscarriage or abortion and would like a memory box or a keepsake journal book, or scrapbook, I would be honored to work with you to bring your vision to life. Just email me.

Blessings,
Tereza

4 comments:

Arlene said...

What a beautiful gift! and you have such a beautiful heart to create such a treasure for this Mom! ❤

Nancy said...

What a tender and loving creation!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

AMAZING! I just loooooooooooove this!!! lovely details! I LOVE LOVE love your creations! TFS! :)

Vintage Rose said...

This is the prettiest project I have seen in a while. Beautiful!