Saturday, June 12, 2010

My latest custom order!



So little time so much to say! Hi y'all!! LOL

I got so many things I want to share but it simply there isn't enough time. Here is a list of things I want to share with you:

1) our Unschooling experiences;
2) God's grace and how the Lord is teaching me how to raise my children under Grace instead of under the Law;
3) Flowers I made last night using an old shirt that belonged to my husband;
4) Beautiful cards I am brainstorming in my head;
5) My newest altered album;
6) Techniques on how to make flowers and leaves using Tim Holtz ink pads:
7) more, much more.

As you see there is a lot of fun stuff coming up. So if you are interested, do sign up for my email or follow me if you are a blogger too.

It's summer time. My children are home just like any other time of the year because we homeschool. They are with me 24/7 and I love it!! It's the best thing ever to be able to experience life with my children.

anyway, the photo at the beginning of this blog is the new custom album I am making for Bikas. You can see her Mom's blog HERE. She is a crafter too and a creative one too. :)

Would you like to know how I made the album?? check the video tutorials HERE. Also, it's NOT done...this is just the first stage. So be sure to come back to see more. :)

Would you like one for you or a loved one? then, please email me I love custom orders! LOL

Have a blessed weekend,

Tereza

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! You have blessed hands Tereza!
Just thinking how Bikas will 'shine' when she looks at the album.... it makes my day!
Big hug for all of you!
AnaIsa

Lisa said...

Hello there! You have been so busy! Just stopping by to say 'hi'.