Saturday, June 12, 2010
My latest custom order!
So little time so much to say! Hi y'all!! LOL
I got so many things I want to share but it simply there isn't enough time. Here is a list of things I want to share with you:
1) our Unschooling experiences;
2) God's grace and how the Lord is teaching me how to raise my children under Grace instead of under the Law;
3) Flowers I made last night using an old shirt that belonged to my husband;
4) Beautiful cards I am brainstorming in my head;
5) My newest altered album;
6) Techniques on how to make flowers and leaves using Tim Holtz ink pads:
7) more, much more.
As you see there is a lot of fun stuff coming up. So if you are interested, do sign up for my email or follow me if you are a blogger too.
It's summer time. My children are home just like any other time of the year because we homeschool. They are with me 24/7 and I love it!! It's the best thing ever to be able to experience life with my children.
anyway, the photo at the beginning of this blog is the new custom album I am making for Bikas. You can see her Mom's blog HERE. She is a crafter too and a creative one too. :)
Would you like to know how I made the album?? check the video tutorials HERE. Also, it's NOT done...this is just the first stage. So be sure to come back to see more. :)
Would you like one for you or a loved one? then, please email me I love custom orders! LOL
Have a blessed weekend,