Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bridal cards for Summer wedding!



hi everyone,

Here is the final card that the bride chose for her bridesmaids' invitations. She is having a summer wedding and her colors were royal purple, green and fuschia. Each bridesmaid had her hair color and style customized as well as a personalized invitation card. Pretty huh?





Do you have a Summer wedding coming up? Would you like to invite your bridesmaids with a handmade card that will be a keepsake? Just email me, I would love to work with you.

There is more coming up this week. I have been featured on a Treasury that made me so inspired. I will be creating some cards based on this gorgeous Treasury.

I also have Part III on the custom album I am making. So do follow me to keep up with all my treasured creations.

Have a blessed week,
Tereza

1 comment:

Anna Fearer said...

These are very cute!