Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Awhile back...

>



Hi everyone,

I had a rough night. My parents are arriving this coming weekend and I got a cold. I am all stuffed up and stayed up all night with my baby girl. This morning I took communion and I feel better already. Praise the Lord Jesus!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few flowers I made awhile back. Last year when I was very pregnant and had to wear the same uniform over and over again (if you have ever been pregnant you know what I am talking about) I got some inspiration from Julie's shop and her gorgeous flowers and decided to make one to embellish my denim jacket (part of my pregnancy uniform).



Doesn't that look better? I got inspired and created some other flowers using stamps and some Prima flowers. You can check out this VIDEO to see how I made them.



Here are some samples of Julie's flowers. They are so very exquisite and will add to any outfit I bet. Be sure to check them out. I am sure you will find a favorite one. :)




I will be doing a Give away soon at my OTHER BLOG so be sure to follow me there so you know when it happens.

ok, now I got to get back to bed. Have a nice week and thanks for stopping by,

Tereza

2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Feel better soon :)

Julie L. Light said...

Thank you for featuring me, Thereza! Your brooch turned out beautiful!
Get well soon :)