Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Cards different styles!

I have found new inspiration through the many friends that have stopped by my blog recently.

Cecilia's cards is one of my new sources of inspiration. She has a blog where she showcases her cards. Like me she loves vintage and creates cards with vintage images and all these beautiful embellishments.

Unlike me, she loves to layer and adds lots of different patterned papers and stitches them together sometimes. So I tried layering my papers and added my own embellishments. I also added a patterned paper to the inside of my card. Here is the result.





Now check out Cecilia's cards HERE. She does beautiful artistic cards. :)

I also am working on some cards for CARDS FOR HEROES organization. I love to try new styles. So I went with whimsical, playful and upbeat. I also tried a completely different size: 6x6" cards. This is what I made:






I also layered and embellished the insides:




Lessons learned:
1) it's always good to try something new.
2) I will be listing cards in a new size soon, very soon.
3) Make sure to check on my cards, some will have pretty patterned paper on the inside too.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the view!! :)

Tereza

3 comments:

Kris Berc said...

More fabulous cards! Your work is such an inspiration :)

Elisha Pharr said...

Your work is beautiful, Teresa! It was so nice to talk to you this morning! I look forward to getting together and scrapping with you!
Elisha

Sandy said...

Tereza these are just wonderful cards, the troops are going to really love using them!