Thursday, July 24, 2008

Customize a CARD

How many times have you seen a card that you just love the design, the colors, everything about it, except it has the wrong text or greeting on it?

Well, I have some wonderful return customers that are always asking me to come up with some unique cards for them. I just have a blast creating for them. Sometimes I am in a rut and all I need is someone to ask me for custom work. My creative juices get flowing and I have a ball creating treasures.

So anyway...I had 2 of my customers ask me for custom work and this is what I have made:






Aren't they beautiful? Well.. I think so.

I decided to offer them and offer to customize them according to your need. YOu don't want to say "thinking of you" but Merci Beaucoup (thank you in French) instead. No problem, I can customize it for you. You want to say "Marci, I miss you." I can do that too.

So if you want to see some of my new cards that can be customized stop by my ETsy shop. I also got some great Paris theme tags and Rose Cottage cards for you to enjoy!!

Got to go back to work. I have a Baby altered album to make and an order for Bridesmaids invitations!! Oh, so exciting!!

Ps Don't forget my first Give away coming up this month of August!!! :)

1 comment:

vintagescrapsbykim said...

Tereza,
Your cards are just out of this world! You do Awesome work!

Kim