Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Customize a BOOK MARK



I Loooooooove Custom work. Why? Oh, because it's like a challenge to me. Sometimes wonderful customers will come around and ask me for something I don't usually make. For me, it's the same as a kid in a candy store. My juices start flowing...no, not my saliva!!! LOL

My creative juices!!! in my brain!! they start flowing at the speed of light and in seconds I get a million ideas and can't wait to put them into work.

So this past weekend, a lady asked me to create a bookmark for a lady that has a birth date same as mine!! yeah!! how funny is that??

So I made her a bookmark!! Actually I couldn't resist and made her 2 for the price of 1!! Yeah!!! So come by my Etsy store and if you are in the mood of asking for something custom go right ahead!! I loooooooooooooove custom work!! :) Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: