Saturday, May 8, 2010

Submissions!

So I decided to try something really new to me. I am submitting my work to some magazines and challenges.



I created the Thank you card above to submit to the Embellish Color Challenge and the Gallery Idol 2010.



Here are some close ups of the card.





These are my observations:
1) Submissions are harder than I thought.
2) There are a lot of things that go into making a card, besides the supplies' list which in this small card turned out to be huuuuuuge!!! LOL
3) I am learning that I need to keep to my style and personality as I create using an outside challenge. This is very tricky!

If you have experience submitting your work I would love to hear some suggestions. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Tereza

4 comments:

Angela Mclean said...

Mega GORGEOUS design!!! You are so right...keep to your style 'cos no-one else has got it LOL!
Angela xxx.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful vintage card! Fabulous details!

Traveling Mama said...

Yes! Being yourself is the best way to keep enjoying yourself and expressing yourself! And this is totally GORGEOUS and unique! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Good luck on your submission! How exciting!