Thursday, November 19, 2009

OPEN for business!!!



Ok, so my sacrum is really giving me a hard time. I am not even 30 weeks yet and I just can't sit still for more than an hour. The joys of pregnancy!!!

Since I am not taking any major custom orders I decided to clean up my studio. I have a lot of unfinished projects that I will be listing on my Etsy store. Everything will be ready to ship, so here is your chance to grab a vintage looking handmade one of a kind gift for yourself or a loved one. :)

There will be a couple of small BABY guest books, a little girls' vintage scrapbook, a DAD album, maybe a Christmas chipboard album, a paperbag one, cards, premade layouts and other little things. These are all projects that I began and were put on hold due to custom orders that came in. So I will be digging them up from my drawers and finishing them and giving you the opportunity to purchase one of MyTreasuredCreations.

Check out the link to my store to see the items already listed. :) Enjoy!

In the meantime, more photos of the DAD album!!

Tereza








No comments: