Friday, May 15, 2009

The Duet: Baby Boy Album and Guest book

I had a very profitable week: got a lot of my Bridesmaids' cards done and this awesome custom order finished last night... Presenting: The Duet - Coordinating Baby Boy Word album, I showcased yesterday, and the Guest book for the Baby showers.







Here is a close up of the Guest book only.



I hope I have enticed you to come back. :) I will share some more close up photos and details in the next few days and also the gorgeous Bridesmaids cards I finished this past week. Got to go take care of my wonderful husband now. :)

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by. :)

Tereza

2 comments:

Sandy said...

CRAZY beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

"Mosca no mel"! sabe o que é? Esse set só podia ser assim... fantástico!
Estou super curiosa para ver o que vem a seguir...
Bom fim de semana!
Bjs
AnaIsa