Monday, April 27, 2009

Custom Made Fall Premade Layout

I just received some AWESOME albums in the mail. They are not acrylic, they are chipboard. I won't tell you yet what they are YET, but I am soooo excited about working with them. I have a fantastic custom order to make some Word Albums for a Bride and these albums are perfect for that. So do come back to see what I come up with. :)

In the meantime, I just wanted to quickly share a custom layout I finished last night.



No you are not seeing double, or better triplets!! LOL This is the THIRD time I make this layout. If you would like to see the other 2 before this one as well as some of the techniques I used please got to MY OTHER BLOG.

LEt me go play with my new albums now. :)

Have a great week. :)

Tereza

1 comment:

Lynn Biermann said...

Beautiful work! I love the rich warm tones! such great attention to detail!