Friday, January 9, 2009

Bridesmaid Wedding Custom Made Scrapbook page

I have been creating Bridesmaids' thank you cards and invitations for a while now and I have this desire to make a scrapbook page for the ladies. The thing is: although I am married and had a wedding I never had bridesmaids. :( So, I had the idea of offering my services to create a Custom Made Wedding Scrapbook page. It could be for any part of the wedding, really. I just want to try my techniques and style on a wedding page.

So I created a fun listing on Ebay. If you are interested, got some wedding photos that need scrapping please go check it out, or contact me through the EMAIL button on the right! The listing is HERE.

I also finally listed the DIVA layout. So if you have been waiting for it. Check my Ebay listings on the right side.

I have been working on some Save the Dates recently. They turned out so gorgeous. I will post them this weekend and list them.

The Christmas photos from the Opryland Hotel I never got a chance to post them. Is anybody still interested in seeing them???? If I don't get any comments on the subject, I will just wait until next December to post them. :)

The Vintage Baby Book I will post tomorrow. :)

I am working on 200 Save the Dates for a friend from church and I am trying to get them done to deliver them this Sunday.

Have a beautiful weekend and don't be shy and say HI so I know you stopped by!! :)

Tereza

No comments: