Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Brides, Memorable Keepsakes!!!

There is nothing more rewarding to an artisan than to hear that one's handmade items were simply the best. This past month, I had the privilege of working with a few brides that requested Bridesmaids' cards or invitations.

Each one of them was extremely creative, and had their own vision of what they wanted. I worked hard and was able to accomplish their vision. Here are some of the feedback I received:

"The cards look wonderful! Thank you ! I love them! Can not wait to give them to my girls!" Angela from Harrison, OH

"Simply gorgeous!" Kaysey from Starkville, MS

"Tereza! Your work is absolutely beautiful.. the cards were PERFECT! I gave one to my sister (matron of honor) last night and she was so excited! I am handing the rest out each night this week. I can't wait for everyone's reaction :) A few women from work jotted down your info because they have a few events coming up throughout the year. They loved the cards and will probably contact you at some point. I hope you hear from them! Anyway, thank you sooooooo much for all your help and hard work! Everything was perfect and I could just cry right now because you brought my vision to life. Thank you for being you!" Taylor from Torrington, CT

"Wow they all look so beautiful!! I love them and I am sure I will be recomended you to many people!! You were very accommodating to all my needs. You were able to make exactly what I hoped for. Thanks again!" Lisa from Livonia, MI

So, if you are looking for Bridesmaid' invitations, Maid of Honor or Matron of Honor cards, feel free to contact me. I have designed cards inviting the ladies to take the honor of standing beside the Bride, as well as gift tags or Thank you for being my Bridesmaid cards. I would love to help you out make your wedding memorable to everyone who attends. Also I realized that those cards are not just an invitation they are a keepsake that the Brides' friends get to keep and remember this so special day.

I had one Bride ask me to make a card for her and title it "The Future Mrs. XXXX" . She was going to add it to her Wedding Scrapbook!!! Now, wasn't that creative?!

Have a beautiful week and don't forget to go vote tomorrow!!! :)

Tereza

No comments: