Friday, November 14, 2008

Custom 12x12 layouts, Cards, Bridesmaids' Cards and Digital Scrapbooking!!

Ok...did you see that huge title?? I am super busy with all that!!

I got custom orders for 12x12 layouts, bridesmaids cards, wedding tags, save the date invitations, place cards, Custom orders for Cards and yesterday I made my first Digital layout. Oh, man, I am sooooo excited about that!!

I will post it tomorrow for you all to see. In the meantime, here are some of the projects that are finished...






Also I decided AGAIN that I will clean up my studio some more and will list lots on Ebay and items on Etsy. So be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you know when I list if you are interested.

Here is the last of Thanksgiving cards that are ready to ship and available at my Etsy shop:



The background for those photos is a collage my DD made using the leaves of our front yard tree. It was the perfect background colors for my cards. :)

Got to go now!!

Blessings,
Tereza

2 comments:

Calv said...

Hi Tereza, you make some gorgeous things. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Lynn Biermann said...

You really do some amazing work! tfs :)