Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Early bird gets the worm!!

It's 6:37 am and I am up! Yep! And not just me, but the children too!! That's just not the usual!! We are usually up around 8:30am.

I admit. I love sleeping. If I could get paid for sleeping I would be the employee of the month EVERY month!! :) Yes, it's that bad!!! I don't like to wake up early.

I got to tell you though, once you have children your sleeping patterns change completely. I used to sleep really hard. There was one time I was in Ecuador and there was an earthquake and everyone woke up except me. Another time I was in Peru and the walls under our floor actually fell apart and I didn't wake up either. Praise God, nothing happen. But we could have been in one of those situations that people are buried alive under rubble.

Anyway, after I had children I wake up any time for no reason. Well, sometimes there is a reason: baby needs a diaper change, nursing, child is sick etc etc.

But I bet you didn't know that Scrapbooking can have the same, if not, worse effect on you!!! Yes! My husband complains that sometimes he sees me at 3 am scrapbooking in the dining room (that's my studio!!). Well, I can't help it.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom or adjust the baby in our bed, and I listen to the quietness in the house, and it's like my papers and tools call out: "come play".

Ok, am I scaring you?? I am sorry, didn't mean to. My hubby would say I am addicted. But I think it's just so tempting not to go create something in the middle of the night. There are no interruptions. There is SILENCE. And even if just for a moment, it feels like I have ALL the time in the world to create. :)

Anyway... I didn't wake up in the middle of the night last night. I woke up early today...so it's CLEANING day!!!! yeah!! :P if I get it done, I get to scrap!!!

Have a beautiful day!! I will try to post a challenge later for us all!! :)

Tereza

No comments: