Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candles with Scriptures and a new CARD!!


Yesterday I received in the mail the candle I won from PennyLaneboutique. It's a sweet candle that comes with a Bible verse on the lid. The perfect Housewarming gift. :) Love the scent and the size of it: perfect to take on a trip. Thank you so much, Penny. :) Make sure you go check out all the wonderful handmade soaps and other goodies she has in her boutique.

Talking about housewarming... I don't know why but I got in the mood of making a card for someone that just bought a house. I designed the little house by using a reproduction of a vintage sheet of music and added the doodled windows and the pretty flowers.


Also, yesterday my give away at Aged Papier Vintageended. Congratulations, Michelle!! I hope you enjoy the cards and tags, and don't be a stranger, let us know how you like them.

I will be posting more soon, but for now, this is it! Have a blessed Sunday!! :)

tereza

1 comment:

Angel.Pearls said...

Hi -thanks alot for the warming words at my blog! I'm rather new at blogging and I'm trying to make my little place better and better..and I learn alot from other bloggers too..It's so nice to have visitors not only from Sweden..I'll now try to write a little more in english, but I'm not very good in the grammar.. Cosy candle! I guess i missed the Give away with your beautiful tags..sorry about that! You're welcome back soon again- Take Care// Eva