Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Aha moment.



I have been hearing things... whispered inside of my heart... coming from the pages of a book... from the mouth of my Lord Jesus... from the innocence of my children... from the green stuff I have been drowned under these past few days... from my hormones... they are changing my heart, my mind and my way of thinking... they are leading me to repentance. That is what this word means: a change of mind.

I just heard another whisper: "the goodness of God leads us to repentance." Yes, the goodness of God. I get overwhelmed sometimes... I wish it was everyday and every moment... If I could just stop long enough to pay attention. I get overwhelmed by His goodness. Oh, my Lord, how sweet you are!!!

The most important thing you have is not a thing, it's a PERSON.

Tereza

No comments: