Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Chipboard LOVE album - a Wedding Celebration

As a gift to my sister celebrating her wedding I made her this scrapbook album. I used a Bo Bunny LOVE chipboard album and covered it with Crafty Secrets papers and added Webster's Pages ribbons, flowers and other embellishments. I also used Melissa Frances pearls, Prima flowers and some chipboard pieces I had at home.




I had covered the album a few years back and it was sitting in my studio waiting for just the right time to be finished. So I put a light coat of white acrylic paint on the album to soften up a bit the colors and then added the stamps and then the embellishments. It was easy to make this album pretty since my sister is so gorgeous!! hahaha :)





Here is a bird eye view of the top of the albums. If you would like to see the whole album, check out my VIDEO on my YOUTUBE channel.
Enjoy!!







Below the last page  of the album!



If you would like to see MORE of my WORD ALBUMS just click HERE.

 Thanks for stopping by,

Tereza

No comments: