Thursday, June 4, 2009

Red and turquoise wedding, Pink and green and more Bridesmaids' Cards

May was definitely a busy month and in a funny way it seems it is not over yet! :) Here are some of the Custom Bridesmaids' Cards I made this past month. Among the usual Bridesmaids and Maid or Matron of honor cards I had Flower Girls and a thank you card for the Mother of the Bride.












I have been working on a new Custom order that I like to call the "Ultimate Bridesmaid Card." The bride is having a wedding at Disney so of course, we went all out. I will share more later this weekend. :)

I am also working on new Hybrid projects. I am hoping to help out those ladies that like to scrap but simply don't have the time. More to come on this subject next week.

And to finish this post with a big Ta-Da! I would like to announce that I am revamping my Scrap room or Studio. Take a peek at my other blog to see where I have been working all this time. :)

thanks for stopping by. :)

Tereza

No comments: