Sunday, May 31, 2009

Custom Made Wedding Gift for the Mother of the Bride

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend. We are certainly enjoying the summer weather and the pool. :)

Let me show you what I have been working on.





This is a custom order for a very special lady. She is getting married and is giving this album as a memorable gift to her Mom. There is also a Dad album coming soon. :)

this altered album is massive. It stands at 8" tall and 14" long. It's not made of chipboard but MDF. It's heavy and sturdy and just gorgeous. This particular one, because my customer had so many photos, has 7 pages for a total of 14 pages.

I am again using the Graphic 45 papers - Baby to Bride collection and they just have a nostalgic vintage feel. Very pretty. :)

Of course, what you are seeing here is just the first layer of this album. I will now add photo mats, embellishments, stamps, flowers, lace, ribbon, pearls, words, texts and more. So please come back to see the final result.

I will also share later this week the Bridesmaids cards I have finished this past week. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and as always feel free to contact me for custom orders. :)

Tereza

1 comment:

The Traveller said...

Hi Tereza,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and thanks for your sweet advise.
Claritin doesn't work for me and Zyrtec makes me sleep like a baby. LOL.
Wow, I love your creations, they are gorgeous!!!! Now I am even more inspired into making mini album after browsing your site. Have a beautiful day.
Connie