Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tornado in my backyard!!!

Well almost... we had one go by north of us and another south of us... The closest one was just 20 miles away. Yes, I feel so blessed that we were not hit! There are people coming from miles around us to buy supplies in our town because they are without power and some, unfortunately, lost everything. Others lost their precious ones.

It's been a crazy week. We are helping out the best we can those around us. Pray for the people of Alabama and if you can help any other way do so!

HERE you can see some of the videos I have bookmarked. Some show live videos of the tornado as it hit Tuscaloosa and other shows the aftermath.

If you have ever had labor pains I know you can recognize these signs all around the world! Look up our Redemption is near!

Hiding under the shadow of the Almighty,

Tereza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shared your last comment on facebook because they so reflect what I have been thinking for awhile now. The signs are everywhere that our Redeemer will soon be coming again.

My thoughts and heartfelt prayers go out several times daily to everyone in Alabama, as well as other states that have been hit so hard these last couple of weeks. I am helping with donation efforts in my town as well. I wish I could be there to help with the clean up.