Friday, May 6, 2011

Expecting Matron of Honor



A few weeks back I had a request to create a "Will you be my Matron of Honor?" card for a bride's friend that would be 7 months pregnant at the time of the wedding.


How fun!! I had a couple of images and the bride got to pick her favorite!




She picked the image on the right and I got to color the baby shoes in baby blue since her friend is expecting a baby boy!

The other fun and personal touch is that inside there is a poem that says something like "I hope we are both able to fit into our dresses on the wedding day."

Would you like a custom card made? Can't find what you are looking for anywhere? Please email me... I work hard toward customizing and personalizing handmade creations for weddings, showers or keepsake treasures. Browse my Custom Work, Bridal Cards, Altered Albums categories to see some of my work.

Be blessed,

Tereza

No comments: