Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Altered Cardboard Album

Remember I told you I was inspired by a mini album I saw at TwopeasinaBucket website?

The album was made by Samantha Hauzer. Her website link is found above, and here is Purple Pumpkin where she sells funky and colorful embellishments. 

To your left you can see a few photos of the album I made. If you would like to see the whole album and more details please check out my VIDEO HERE.

This album was so much fun to make and quick too.

If you are interested in a custom order you can always email me. This one was sold last night to a friend in church.

I also just finished 2 more vintage chipboard albums that I will be posting soon and I have a fun Thrifty Thursday scheduled for this Thursday. So follow me or subscribe to find out when I post again. :)


have a blessed week, :)

tereza

1 comment:

Samantha Hauzer said...

This turned out fantastic!! Love the papers and embellishments you've used too :)