Monday, February 14, 2011

I have an announcement to make...



I have great news to share... last Thursday I was in Atlanta for a quick trip and something special happened there... I promise to tell you all about it later this week...

In the mean time, I finished those 2 mini chipboard I told you about HERE. To your right there is the first sneak peek. The other one is listed in my Etsy shop.

I used Webster's Pages, Melissa Frances and Prima stamps on them.






Here is the one listed on Etsy. This one measures 6x6" and all the pages are chipboard that I cut myself.

The album is loaded with Melissa Frances goodness and even some handmade embellishments done by moi. :)












Here is another peek at the album above.

I am currently working on a boy version of the cardboard album I share HERE. It's turning out so fun!!


Got to go... it has been a busy last week and this one is turning out busy too. :)


oh, yeah! happy Valentines Day! :)

Blessings,
Tereza

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Those are beautiful, as always, Tereza!