Thursday, December 4, 2008

Featured Seller on Etsy and Blog Candy!!

oh, good morning...have you seen the Featured Seller on Etsy today??? It's belleandboo and she has gorgeous work!! that vintage style, sweetness of childhood, gorgeous colors... just dreamy.

So I went to check her out and found more artists that are just awesome illustrators.

I found Thalita. She is Brazilian too and loves Jesus. and she is giving away this gorgeous print. Go check it out!!!


I got a confession to make. When I was a little girl I used to draw and make little characters. I loved Sarah Kay and played around with my coloring pencils and papers. I would love to be able to go back to that. Maybe some day, when I have more time.

anyway, I just had to mention these ladies....

Have a blessed day!!!

Tereza

1 comment:

Thalita Dol said...

Oi Tereza! Obrigada pela visita e pelo carinho! =)

É, eu ainda não vendo minhas coisas, mas estou com planos de fazer uma lojinha no etsy. Já me inscrevi lá, mas ainda estou decidindo alguns detalhes de como fazer...

=)
Vc é um docinho!
Beijinhos mil!