Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bridesmaids' Cards, Handmade Christmas card and a vintage 12x12 layout on Ebay!

Hi everyone,

Winter is already driving me nuts! I am tropical girl and I just cannot stand being cold and trapped inside a house because of winter. So my children and I have been crafting away since there isn't much to do outside: cloudy, rainy and cold!! :(

Here are a few things I made this past week:







Aren't these cute?!! They are available on Ebay and as always if you would like a custom order, just email me through the link on the right side, or go to my Etsy shop. :)

OH, yes, the sun is coming out from behind the clouds! Aleluia! thank you Jesus!

I will post later tonight a tutorial on using doilies. I bought some 12" doilies and my children and I did some pretty things to them. :)

See you tonight. :)
Tereza

No comments: