Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Done!!!

Remember this pretty baby?




Well, I finally got around to finishing that layout. I have been busy with Bridesmaids' invitations, boutique cards and tags and other things, that I had to push that page to the side.

But I got around to it last weekend and I finished it. Now, what do you think?





I have added lots of layers of prettiness: masking, stamping, glitter, collages, sequins, and more... I really liked the way it turned out.

I also finished designing a new card last night.



Now, can you resist that sweet face??

Have a blessed day!!! :)

Tereza

6 comments:

Graciete said...

i love your work. you are a blessed woman.

Deborah said...

Your LO is adorable and beautiful! Such a lovely child! Thank you for your kind commnets on my blog! I cannot take credit for the dry embossed paper beneath the toad! Are you familiar with the Cuttlebug? Well, it is the best invention since tape! He he! It is made by Provo Craft, check it out on line. You individual "folders" with differernt designs and roll them through the machine with your paper! So easy and effective! I have about 20 folders now! All occassions, they are great! I get them on ebay at Oh My Crafts for around $5.00 per folder. Good luck! Don't be a stranger to my blog! Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Tereza,
I really love the work you make.
xoxo Cecilia

Have a nice weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, beautiful.

Maria said...

adorable little girl! Great job on the layout!

Cathy said...

What a beautiful birthday card. She is soooooo sweet.

xo Cath