Friday, June 22, 2012

Monsters in my House

Before I share the monsters in my house, I want to share with all of you that I have some resources in my hands that I am currently reviewing. If you are a homeschooler and you are interested in finding out the newest great resources out there that could add to your life, then make sure to subscribe via email to receive my updates.

I will also be doing some giveaways of healthy products that I use that have contributed to our better health . More information coming soon!!

Now for the monsters...


Created by DD9 these were funky, colorful monsters that she drew and colored to give as a gift to a friend who had a birthday.



Look 
how confident 
those 
lines 
are!!!

Do your kids 
amaze you 
like mine amaze me??










I forgot to ask her,
but
I bet each one
has a name!

















The monster with pink eyes has a ball. 
It was supposed to be his stomach, but it didn't look the way 
she wanted so she turned it into a ball!

Are you scared yet??

Blessings,
Tereza

No comments: