Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making it NEW.


If you just stopped by and my blog is looking strange... then let me tell you that I am finally upgrading and making some changes. I hope to make it look better and more inviting.

IF you are looking for my slides, they are temporarily on the bottom of my blog. So just scroll all the way down to look at some of My Treasured Creations.

In the meantime, bear with me and please send me some suggestions. Like do you prefer a lighter or darker background? Lots of information about me or about my art?

hope you are not so stressed about the holidays. :) Enjoy your loved ones, everything else is not important at all. :)

Be blessed,

Tereza

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Good luck with your "remodeling". As for suggestions, I prefer a lighter background to make the photos stand out. Lots of info about you and your art is appreciated. Love your slide shows. The only suggestion there is to stay with the slowly scrolling photos. The vintage album is hard to look at and appreciate all of your work with the spinning and subdividing pics.