Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peacock Colors for a Wedding

So in, so daring! Peacock colors are so beautiful - blues, purples, pinks, oranges and everything in between. Peacock colors are gorgeous for a Wedding theme.

Recently a bride asked me for Bridal Cards using peacock colors. She wanted blues and purples. I went all out and even got carried away some. LOL

Here are some of the initial designs I created for her.







And then... she saw one of my past designs and decided that she actually wanted pink as a background. We did incorporate the peacock colors in the gems and ribbons.



What do you think? do you like peacock colors???

I will share the final result in a couple days as well as some other custom bridal cards I am finishing up.

Have a great week and as always if you want a custom order of some kind just email me. :)

Tereza

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute cards you did a nice job tfs!!!