Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a GIRL!!




I am 23 weeks pregnant and 2 weeks ago we found out we are expecting a little girl! :) The canvas above was made by me in 2007 and I used one of my first born many ultrasound pictures to showcase it.

Can you guess how old that baby is? Would you believe that she was 12 weeks old in uterus??? She is completely formed, as you can see, and she is sucking her thumb. My first born was not shy at all. She loves the camera today and when she was in my belly she loved the ultrasound machine. I have many different poses of her: yawning, kicking, sucking her thumb, praying on her knees. LOL She is amazing!

Each child is really a completely different unique individual. My other two were more reserved and we could never get a really good picture of them because they were always hiding their faces.

This one is also a bit more reserved. LOL The ultrasound machine wasn't one of the best either so I don't have any really good shots to share. But enjoy my firstborn's one!

I am always amazed at God's creations! Be blessed today.

I will share more photos of the DAD album and other custom work later this week. :)

Tereza

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mais uma Princesa para encantar e tornar o mundo melhor! Os parabéns à mamã e ao papá! Quer a minha filha mais velha quer o meu filhote mais pequeno eram muito irrequietos mas não gostavam de se mostrar na ecografia:-) Vi muito bem a coluna deles! A carinha é que quase nunca!!!!
Cada ser criado é uma verdadeira obra-prima...você está para receber a sua quarta!!! Você é mãe coragem, hein? Um beijo muito grande e votos para que aqueles enjôos passem!:-)
AnaIsa

Julie Ann said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous layout you made, too :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, what a blessing a new baby is!

Amanda said...

I LOVE that canvas and congratulations!!! Sounds like you are sure a great mommy!!

Blessings-
Amanda

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

Your albums are just gorgeous. What beautiful work you do. And a baby girl!!!! How exciting - congratulations!

Nutmeg said...

Aw, Tereza, that is WONDERFUL news! I so enjoy coming here and seeing all your creations! I'm sure this "creation" will be a blessed addition to your household! :)
Amy