ok...in a previous post I told you about my problem with Paper and other Scrapbooking addictions, as well as, how I have been downsizing and selling my stuff on Ebay and Etsy.
Well, I am currently working on a new project and I did not have Prima flowers in the right color for it. So I began brainstorming how could I get it without having to buy more supplies. I am drowning in supplies!! LOL
I learned with Scrapperlicious how to make flowers out of pattern paper, vellum, acrylic and more! But that was not the look I was going for. I wanted to use some Prima flowers! So it hit me: I can paint them!!!
Yes, I can paint them! So I used some acrylic paint and painted my pretty Prima flowers.
The ones on the left are the original. The ones on the right are the result of my painting job. :)
I needed some flowers that were of a deeper green, like grass green; and I needed some red flowers. So now, I have them!
So next time you can't find an exact color in your Flower stash, paint what you got!!
PS I will be posting more ideas and the project later. So please come back!!
Have a blessed day!!